Egg and Parma Ham Salad <sub>with Pine Nuts</sub>
From wlr's book Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
A quick take-to-work lunch, if you boil the eggs in advance you can toss it together in minutes - simply keep the dressing separate until you serve. A healthy, low calorie summer lunch - at around 200 calories per serving (and 1½ of your 5-a-day).
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 209
- 1 medium egg
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 80g mixed leaf salad
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp fat free dressing
- Hard boil the egg and leave to cool.
- Pop the pine nuts in a frying pan on a medium heat and toast for 1-2 mins (optional)
- Arrange the salad leaves in a bowl.
- Halve the tomatoes, slice the egg and them into the salad bowl.
- Tear up the Parma ham and pop on top.
- Drizzle over the salad dressing (and mix to coat, if you prefer)
- Sprinkle on the (toasted) pine nuts and enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||1.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!
You'll find 30 delish dinners, 30 lush lunches and 30 scrummy breakfasts in this colourful book ... quick-and-easy recipes for calorie counted meals that prove you don't need to feel deprived when you're dieting. Only £7.99 in the wlr shop