Egg and Parma Ham Salad with Pine Nuts
Recipe taken from wlr's Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
A quick take-to-work lunch, if you boil the eggs in advance you can toss it together in minutes - simply keep the dressing separate until you serve. A healthy, low calorie summer lunch - at around 200 calories per serving (and 1½ of your 5-a-day).
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 209
- 1 medium egg
- 3 cherry tomatoes
- 2 slices Parma ham
- 80g mixed leaf salad
- 1 tbsp pine nuts
- 1 tbsp fat free dressing
- Hard boil the egg and leave to cool.
- Pop the pine nuts in a frying pan on a medium heat and toast for 1-2 mins (optional)
- Arrange the salad leaves in a bowl.
- Halve the tomatoes, slice the egg and them into the salad bowl.
- Tear up the Parma ham and pop on top.
- Drizzle over the salad dressing (and mix to coat, if you prefer)
- Sprinkle on the (toasted) pine nuts and enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||1.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!
This recipe is just one of the 30 delicious dinners in wlr's new book... Featuring quick-and-easy, calorie counted meals - there's ideas for scrummy breakfasts and luscious lunches too! Discover how to eat well and lose weight