Chicken Caesar Salad Recipe
A simple but delicious salad to fill you up, this recipe can be had for either your lunch or dinner. This low calorie, low carb chicken Caesar salad is sure to keep you satisfied whatever the time of day.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 441
- 200g grilled chicken breast fillets
- 80g Little Gem lettuce
- 4 canned anchovies, in oil
- 10g fresh croutons
- 1 tbsp grated parmesan
- 15g low fat Caesar dressing
- Chop the chicken breast.
- Wash and shred the lettuce.
- Fill a large bowl with lettuce and top with chopped chicken breast.
- Add 4 canned anchovies and 1tbsp each of croutons, Parmesan cheese and reduced-fat Caesar dressing.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!