Bean Sprout Salad Recipe
This salad is full of fruit and veg portions, it has over 6 of your 5 a day! Its low calorie so you know you can enjoy this as part of a healthy meal without worrying too much about your calorie counter.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 140
- 125g button mushrooms
- 28g low fat french dressing
- 400g carrots
- 250g red cabbage
- 500g fresh bean sprouts
- 800g canned mung bean sprouts
- 120g mustard cress
- Wipe and thinly slice the mushrooms and place into a large salad bowl.
- Pour over the french dressing and toss lightly. Leave to stand for 30 minutes.
- Trim and cut carrots into thin sticks, thinly shred cabbage.
- Add all of the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Serve immediately.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||6.1|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!