Avocado, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad with Pomegranate Seeds
By the wlr team
There's something delicious about avocado with tomato - toss in mozzarella, sprinkle on pomegranate seeds and drizzle over balsamic dressing and you're in for a real treat! Such a simple salad to make and yet so sumptious, and under 350 calories!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 324
- ½ avocado (72g)
- ½ ball low fat mozzarella (62.5g)
- 50g rocket
- ½ small pomegranate
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp low fat balsamic dressing
- 5 basil leaves
- Slice the avocado, mozzarella and tomato and arrange on a plate.
- Top with the rocket.
- Sprinkle on the pomegranate seeds and drizzle with balsamic dressing.
- Top with basil leaves (optional)
|Fruit & Veg||3.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!
You'll find 30 delish dinners, 30 lush lunches and 30 scrummy breakfasts in this colourful book ... quick-and-easy recipes for calorie counted meals that prove you don't need to feel deprived when you're dieting. Only £7.99 in the wlr shop