Avocado, Tomato & Mozzarella Salad with Pomegranate Seeds
By the wlr team
There's something delicious about avocado with tomato - toss in mozzarella, sprinkle on pomegranate seeds and drizzle over balsamic dressing and you're in for a real treat! Such a simple salad to make and yet so sumptious, and under 350 calories!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 324
- ½ avocado (72g)
- ½ ball low fat mozzarella (62.5g)
- 50g rocket
- ½ small pomegranate
- 1 tomato
- 1 tbsp low fat balsamic dressing
- 5 basil leaves
- Slice the avocado, mozzarella and tomato and arrange on a plate.
- Top with the rocket.
- Sprinkle on the pomegranate seeds and drizzle with balsamic dressing.
- Top with basil leaves (optional)
|Fruit & Veg||3.9|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Salads
You'll find hundreds more super salad recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own fresh favourites, give it a try!
This recipe is just one of the 30 delicious dinners in wlr's new book... Featuring quick-and-easy, calorie counted meals - there's ideas for scrummy breakfasts and luscious lunches too! Discover how to eat well and lose weight