Healthy Avocado Salad With Cooked Prawns
By the wlr team
This bright and colourful prawn salad is super quick to prepare. Simply cook the prawns in butter and lemon juice - whilst you prepare the fresh salad. The tangy lemon prawns complement the fresh avocado perfectly.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 266
- 200g fresh prawns
- 10g butter
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 200g Romaine lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 small avocado (100g)
- 1 celery stalk
- ¼ cucumber
- 1 carrot
- 2 tbsp fat free French vinaigrette
- Melt the butter in a large frying pan, on a medium heat.
- Add the prawns and lemon juice.
- Whilst the prawns are cooking, tear and rinse the lettuce; slice the tomatoes, avocado, celery and cucumber to preference; grate the carrot - then toss all the salad ingredients together in a bowl.
- Divide the salad between two plates and drizzle with dressing.
- Toss the cooked prawns on top of the salad and enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||4.3|
WLR has an extensive range of low-fat and low calorie recipes to help you follow a healthy, balanced diet. Try it free for 24 hours.