Veal Risotto Recipe
This quick and easy risotto recipe doesn’t need ages to cook like traditional recipes. Topped with some cooked veal makes a great low calorie meal that’s low in carbs too!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 410
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 10ml vegetable oil
- 45g onions
- 1 garlic clove
- 100g risotto rice
- 25g fresh lemon
- 200g veal mince
- 10g parmesan cheese
- Make up stock to 400ml.
- Heat oil in a saucepan, add chopped onion and garlic and fry gently until soft.
- Add rice to pan and turn over in the oil and onion mix.
- Add ½ stock and stir until liquid is absorbed.
- Pour in rest of stock and ½ lemon zest, cook until rice is tender.
- Put rest of oil into frying pan add veal and cook for 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Serve veal on top of rice, add sprinkle of parmesan and rest of lest to decorate.
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Rice
You'll find hundreds more rice recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes with rice, give it a try!