Quick and Easy Sausage and Veg Traybake
This is so simple and quick to make - a great one to throw together when you haven't got much time, and don't want to have to think too much!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 463
- 200g New Potatoes
- 3 Carrots
- 1 Med Onion
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- 2 Tsps Wholegrain Mustard
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1 Tsp Dried Thyme
- ½ Chicken Stock Cube
- 20 Pumps Olive Oil Spray
- 2 Stalks Celery
- 6 Reduced Fat Pork Sausages
- 200ml Water
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 1 Pinch Pepper
- Heat the oven to 180C. Put a pan of water on to boil for the potatoes and veggies.
- Slice the potatoes into halve/quarters so they are all a similar size. Dice the onion, crush the garlic. Chop the carrots and celery into small bitesized chunks. Add the potatoes and veg to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Drain.
- In a large oven tray put the sausages, drained veg, onion and garlic. Sprinkle over a pinch of salt and pepper, and the thyme. Spray with 20 sprays olive oil.
- Make the stock cube up to 200ml with boiling water. Pour over the tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Mix together the honey and mustard. Remove the tray from the oven and give everything a shake/turn. Drizzle over the honey mustard mix. Bake for a further 15 minutes then serve.
You can easily make this dish suitable for vegetarians by substituting your favourite veggie sausages, and swapping the chicken stock for veggie stock.
To make suitable for vegans, substitute for vegan sausages, swap the chicken stock cube for a vegetable on, and swap out the honey for maple syrup.
|Fruit & Veg||3.3|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!