The Perfect Omelette Recipe
A recipe for the perfect omelette is essential in everyone’s household. This is base recipe for a low calorie, low carb omelette. Feel free to add all the extras you want, or just enjoy the perfect omelette.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 208
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 2g black pepper
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Beat the eggs with a little pepper (you can use a whisk or a fork).
- Heat the pan, add the oil and swish it around.
- Add the eggs and shake them around the pan.
- Using a spatula, lift the egg mixture and tilt the egg mixture in the centre towards the edge of the pan.
- Cook like this until set on the bottom but soft on the top.
- Then you can add a filling if you want to: some tomatoes, onion, red pepper, chopped herbs (like parsley and chives), grated carrot – or even some vegetables left over from last night’s meal (remember to add in the calories). Tilt the pan and fold the omelette onto a plate.
To make the perfect omelette you need a good heavy omelette pan.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!