Tangy Tuna on Rye Recipe
If you’re feeling a bit peckish, try out this quick and easy lunch recipe that only takes 10 minutes to prepare! An easy meal to take to work with a crispy salad and low fat dressing, if you have the calories available!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 366
- 200g tuna chunks in brine
- 2 tbsp low fat natural cottage cheese
- ½ medium red pepper
- 3g Tamari soy sauce
- 1 tsp tabasco
- 2 slices rye bread
- Finely chop the pepper and onion.
- Combine the tuna, cheese, red pepper, tamari and olive oil.
- Add a shake or two of Tabasco to taste.
- Divide between two slices of rye bread.
Eat with a generous salad.
|Fruit & Veg||0.9|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!