Pretend Potato Salad Recipe
A mix up from the classic potato salad, this low calorie recipe incorporates cauliflower as the main ingredient! Perfect to serve with a fresh green salad or as a side dish to a variety of meals!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 163
- 100g Cauliflower, Raw, Average
- 1 Med Stalk/40g Celery, Raw Average, Usda Average
- 120g Tofu, Average
- 180g Onions, Red, Raw, Average
- 25g Mayonnaise, Light, Hellmann's
- 15ml Vinegar, Red Wine, Tesco
- 0.5g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- 3g Parsley, Fresh, Average
MethodCut the cauliflower into 1" chunks. Dice the celery and onion.
Steam the cauliflower till just tender. Drain, and mix with the celery, tofu and onions.
Combine the mayonnaise, vinegar, pepper. Pour over the vegetables and mix well. Add the parsley and refrigerate for an hour or more before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||2.1|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!