Prawn, Mint & Nut Salad Recipe
This quick and easy salad can be prepped and cooked in just 20 minutes! A great salad to serve with noodles and greens.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 446
- 15ml Sauce, Fish, Barts
- 30ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 100ml Milk, Coconut, Average
- 3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 2g Ginger, Ground, Average
- 6.5g Peppers, Chilli, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- 250g Prawns, King, Raw, Average
- 0.4g Mint, Fresh, Average
- 50g Cashew Nuts, Plain, Average
- 1 Cup/160g Noodles, Egg, Cooked, Enriched, Fortified, Average
- 25g Salad, Mixed Leaves, Sweet Baby Greens, Fresh, Express
Crush the garlic & roughly chop the mint leaves.
Cook the noodles following packet instructions.
Combine the fish sauce, lemon juice, coconut milk, garlic, ginger, chilli and pepper in a bowl. Set aside until needed.
Bring a pan of water to the boil, and tip in the prawns. Bring back to a simmer, and cook for a couple of minutes till all are pink. (If cooking from frozen, this will take longer – ensure they’re cooked through).
Put the prawns in the bowl with the dressing ingredients. Add the mint and nuts.
|Fruit & Veg||0.4|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!