Pork Fillet Chow Mein Recipe
By the wlr team
For a great chow mein, you don’t have to worry about ordering from the Chinese with this recipe! Cooked and on your plate in only 20 minutes this low calorie, low fat dinner should go down a treat!
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 355
- 25g Mushrooms, Closed Cup, British, Tesco
- 1 Serving/20g Onions, Chopped, Frozen, Tesco
- 100g Peppers, Capsicum, Fresh, Everyday Value, Tesco
- 100ml Sauce, Soy, Average
- 250g Noodles, Egg, Cooked, Enriched, Fortified, Average
- 2 Servings/224g Pork Fillet, Raw
Methodprepare all veg and meat by chopping into matchsticks
fry pork in frylight
add onion mushrooms and peppers, fry until tender add soy sauce toss into warm cooked noodles and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!