Mushroom Omelette with Chips & Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
This mushroom omelette recipe is the perfect low calorie lunch, quick to make and less than 385 calories! Sever with chips and a salad for a full filling meal to keep you going throughout the day!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 387
- 5 sprays sunflower oil
- 40g mushrooms
- 2 eggs
- 15ml milk skimmed
- 30g reduced fat cheddar cheese
- 115g frozen oven chips
- 80g mixed leaf salad
- Preheat grill to medium and oven to temperature required for chips
- Place chips in oven for required cooking time.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan with a spray oil, heat, and fry a large handful of sliced mushrooms, until soft.
- Beat 2 eggs with 1tbsp skimmed milk and pour into the frying pan. Cook until the egg is almost set. Top with 2tbsp grated reduced-fat Cheddar cheese and place under a hot grill until the cheese melts.
- Serve with chips and salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.6|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!