Mushroom Omelette Recipe
A simple, 5 ingredients cooked breakfast. This quick and easy mushroom omelette comes together in just 10 minutes and is a great way to start the day.
- Recipe makes: 1 omelette
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 168
- 50g mushrooms
- 3 sprays low cal spray oil
- 100g egg, weighed with shell
- 30ml semi skimmed milk
- 0.5g ground black pepper
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Peel and slice the mushrooms.
- Put a frying pan (preferably non-stick) on the hob on a medium heat and add the oil. Turn on the grill to high.
- While the oil is heating, beat together the eggs and milk. Adding in the black pepper.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the frying pan and fry gently for a couple of minutes.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, and cook until almost set. Then place under the grill until golden.
- If you have the calories, add some grated cheese before grilling.
- Serve with salad.
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!