Mushroom & Cheese Omelette
By the wlr team
Enjoy this quick and easy breakfast or lunch in just 10 minutes, perfect for if you’re in a rush!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 291
- 50g mushrooms
- 30g cheddar cheese
- 3 sprays sunflower oil spray
- 100g eggs
- 30ml semi-skimmed milk
- 0.5g black pepper
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Peel and slice the mushrooms. Grate the cheese.
- Put a frying pan (preferably non-stick) on the hob on a medium heat and add the oil. Turn on the grill to high.
- While the oil is heating, beat together the eggs and milk. Adding in the black pepper.
- Add the sliced mushrooms to the frying pan and fry gently for a couple of minutes.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan, and cook until almost set. Sprinkle the cheese on top and place under the grill until the cheese has melted.
- Serve with salad.
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Vegetarians
You'll find hundreds more recipes for yummy vegetarian dishes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite veggie meals, give it a try!