Ham Tartlets Recipe
Serve these ham tartlets up with a fresh green salad for your lunch. Full of flavour and a fluffy egg filling these are also a great little low calorie snack to prepare ahead of time.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 160
- 2 sprays low cal oil spray
- 34.6g cooked ham
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp mixed herbs
- 80g cherry tomatoes
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Squirt one spray of oil into a cup on a muffin baking tray (do this for 2 cups).
- Cut the ham slice in half and place 2 halves in a muffin cup on the baking tray so that it looks like it is acting like the pastry of tart (try and overlap the halves).
- Beat the egg and add the mixed herbs.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes in half and place about 2 tomatoes in each casing.
- Pour the egg mixture into the casing.
- Cook for about 10 mins untill egg is cooked and ham is golden on the edges.
Serve both tarlets as one portion with a nice green salad.
|Fruit & Veg||1.1|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!