Egg and Bacon Tower Recipe
This quick and easy recipe is what lazy Sundays are made for! Stack your bacon, eggs and mushrooms up and dig in to this big breakfast this weekend.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 213
- 15 low cal spray oil
- 52g large flat mushrooms
- 2 rashers extra trimmed bacon
- 1 medium egg
- 1 medium slice wholemeal bread
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Using the spray oil shallow fry the sliced mushroom on a high temperature, at the same time cooking the bacon on a healthy grill or under the grill.
- Using a different frying pan if possible fry the egg, again using the fry light spray, at the same time putting the bread in the toaster so that it is all ready to serve at the same time.
- Put the bacon, then the egg and then the mushroom on top of the toast.
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!