Chilli & Bacon Pasta Recipe
A great quick and easy pasta dish that is sure to please. This dish can be made up in around 20 minutes making it an ideal dish for weeknights when spending ages cooking just isn’t an option.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 531
- 400g dry tagliatelle
- 26g red chilli peppers
- 8 rindless, smoked back bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 300g low fat fromage frais
- 10g fresh basil
- Cook the pasta in a large pan of boiling salted water for 10 mins until al dente.
- De-seed and finely chop the chillies.
- Chop the bacon into small chunks.
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the chillies and bacon. Cook for 5-6 mins or until the bacon is crispy.
- Drain the pasta and return to the pan with chilli, bacon, fromage frais, basil and seasoning. Toss together and serve immediately.
Serve with a large green salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.1|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!