Celery, Red Onion and Orange Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
This low calorie dish is perfect as a quick lunch or light dinner as it only takes 10 minutes to make and prepare! This easy to make salad is less than 90 calories per serving making it the perfect lunch to take to work.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 88
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 10ml balsamic vinegar
- 1g freshly ground black pepper
- 25g red onion
- 145g fresh oranges
- 200g celery
- Put the olive oil, vinegar and pepper into a small container with a lid. Shake until well blended.
- Peel the onion and orange and thinly slice. Finely chop the celery.
- Lay the orange slices on a plate. Distribute the celery and onion on top.
- Drizzle with the dressing and serve.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.5|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!