Broccoli Frittata Recipe
By the wlr team
This breakfast recipe comes together in around 20 minutes so is great for those lazy weekends when you have time to cook something up. Its low carb and vegetarian so tuck in and enjoy.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 417
- 300g broccoli
- 1 tsp olive oil
- ½ small onion
- 3g garlic
- 3.25g red chilli pepper
- 100g lean ham
- 4 large eggs
- 50g grated cheddar cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Separate broccoli florets from the stem and wash well. Peel the stalks and cut into sticks.
- Cook broccoli in boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Drain well. Heat some oil in a frying pan, add the onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and chilli and cook for 1 minute. Then add the broccoli and ham. Cook for another minute, then tip into a bowl. Add the eggs to the bowl.
- Heat the grill. Wipe out the frying pan with a piece of kitchen paper. Add a little olive oil and heat.
- Tip the contents of the bowl into the frying pan, over the heat. Let it set for a minute without disturbing it, then lower the heat a bit and cook till the bottom is brown and crusty but the top still moist.
- Sprinkle a little cheese over the top, then put under a hot grill till it’s coloured on top.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||2.3|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!