Bacon & Pepper Pasta Recipe
By the wlr team
A simple low fat pasta dish, great for weeknights when a quick, easy meal is all you need. With only 4 ingredients this recipe is made up of things most people will have in their cupboards.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 417
- 75g Macaroni, Dry, Average
- 2 Rashers/36g Bacon, Medallions, Average
- 1 Med/180g Onions, Raw, Average
- ¼ Jar/125g Pasta Sauce, Healthy Living, Tesco
- Boil 75g dry macaroni.
- Dry fry the onion together with the sliced mixed peppers ( fresh or frozen).
- Dice the bacon medallions and add to vegetables in pan. Stir until bacon is browned.
- Add the low fat pasta sauce ( Tesco Healthy living is one of the lowest cals) and stir to mix.
- Drain pasta and serve topped with the pasta sauce.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||3.3|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!