Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato Bagel Recipe
By the wlr team
A classic twist on a traditional sandwich, this BLT bagel is low in calories and a great option for lunch. It’s quick and easy to make so it’s never been easier to try something a little bit different.
- Recipe makes: 1 bagel
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 348
- 10g iceberg lettuce
- 85g tomatoes
- 2 rashers lean back bacon
- 1 plain bagel
- 5g low calorie mayonnaise
- Switch on the grill to a high heat.
- Shred the lettuce and slice the tomato.
- Place the bacon under the grill. Slice your bagel in half and pop in the toaster. After a couple of minutes turn the bacon over and return to the grill.
- Put the shredded lettuce and tomato slices on one half of the bagel, spread the other half with mayonnaise.
- Once the bacon is cooked lay on top of your bagel and close.
Also great served cold, making it perfect for a 'take-to-work' lunch.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!