Pork With Noodles Recipe
This recipe is packed full of fresh ingredients to give you an amazingly tasty pork noodle dish! Even better, this recipe is low fat, low calorie, and takes less than 30 minutes to make!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Calories: 353
- 168g Pork, Raw, Lean, Average
- 400g Bean Sprouts, Canned, Amoy
- 168g Peas, Frozen, Average
- 45ml Juice, Lemon, Fresh, Average
- 40g Sugar, Brown, Soft, Average
- 10ml Oil, Vegetable, Average
- 5g Ginger, Root, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 6oz/168g Vermicelli, Dry
- 1 Med/160g Peppers, Red, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 4 Tbsps/60ml Sauce, Soy, Average
- 4oz/112g Onions, Spring, Raw, Average
- 1 Tbsp/6g Curry Powder, Average
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 10g Coriander, Leaves, Fresh, Average
1. Mix sugar, soy sauce, and lemon juice, put aside.
2. Cook noodles according to directions.
3. Heat oil over medium heat in non-stick frying pan or wok, stir in garlic, ginger and curry powder, add red pepper and stir fry for 1 minute.
4. Add pork and stir fry for 3 minutes, add noodles, bean sprouts, peas and sauce mix, stir fry for 2 minutes. Garnish with coriander and spring onions before serving.
|Fruit & Veg||2.6|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Pork
You'll find many more pork recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own pork favourites, give it a try!