Pork Teriyaki Recipe
By the wlr team
This tasty pork teriyaki recipe will help you create an amazingly seasoned meal! Perfect for the bbq in summer, or shove them in the oven later on in the year when it’s a bit colder! This recipe is super low fat, as well as low calorie!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
2 hrs 10 mins
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 201
- 400g Pork, Raw, Lean, Average
- 15ml Oil, Vegetable, Average
- 4g Sugar, White, Granulated, Average
- 2 Tbsps/30ml Sherry, Medium
- 1 Clove/3g Garlic, Raw, Average
- 10g Ginger, Root, Raw, Pared, Average
- 1 Tbsp/15ml Sauce, Soy, Average
1. Make the marinade: combine the soy sauce, sugar, sherry, oil, ginger and garlic.
2. Put the pork into a plastic bag and pour in the marinade, shaking to mix, and then put in refrigerator for 2 hours.
3. While the meat is marinating, turn the grill onto a medium heat or light the barbeque.
4. Remove the pork and reserve the marinade.
5. Grill or barbecue the pork over medium heat for about 15 minutes then brush with the reserved marinade and cook for another 10 minutes or until thoroughly cooked.
6. Leave to stand for 5 minutes, and then slice diagonally into thin slices.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Pork
You'll find many more pork recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own pork favourites, give it a try!