Pork Teriyaki Recipe
By the wlr team
A great addition to a sunny bbq or just a tasty family meal, this teriyaki pork recipe is sure to go down a treat! Serve with a crispy green salad and some low fat dressing if you have calories spare!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 179
- 3g garlic
- 350g lean pork
- 40ml medium sherry
- 5g five spice powder
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp white sugar
- 2g ground ginger
- 4 tsp soy sauce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Crush the garlic and cut the pork fillet into bite-sized cubes.
- Put the sherry, 5 spice powder, sesame oil, sugar, garlic, ginger and soy sauce into a small container with a lid and shake well to combine.
- Put pork into a plastic food bag and pour in the marinade. Seal the bag and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours. (If you’re passing, give the bag a shake!)
- Pour the pork and marinade into a bowl.
- Thread the pork onto skewers, and cook under the grill or on the barbecue for 20-25 minutes until cooked through. Turn the skewers and brush with the remaining marinade occasionally whilst cooking.
|Fruit & Veg||0.0|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Pork
You'll find many more pork recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own pork favourites, give it a try!