Pork Casserole Recipe
When served up with some potatoes or even some rice, this low calorie pork casserole makes a great family meal. It’s also low in carbs and high in protein!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 195
- 2 onions
- 227g boneless, lean pork chops
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp spicy mango chutney
- 6g caster sugar
- 10ml balsamic vinegar
- 10g tomato ketchup
- 2 tsp cornflour
Preheat oven to 160°C / Gas Mark 3 / 325°F
- Peel and chop the onions.
- Brown pork chops and sauté onions.
- Mix up the stock according to instructions on packet, add all the other ingredients (except the cornflour) and add to the chops and onions.
- Cook in the oven for about 1 hour or longer depending on chop size (longer for tender chops).
- Once cooked thicken with cornflour mixed with some water.
- Serve with brown rice or potatoes and vegetables.
You can double the recipe and freeze for up to 3 months for use as home-made ready meals.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.7|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Pork
You'll find many more pork recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own pork favourites, give it a try!