Creamy Mushroom Pork Recipe
This creamy, low fat pork recipe is bursting with flavour and delicious. So indulgent and so tasty, serve this with some fluffy rice to make a delicious, filling meal.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
1 hr 40 mins
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 181
- 5 pumps low cal spray oil
- 125g chestnut mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 100g extra light cheese triangles
- 10g whole grain mustard
- 500g pork medallions
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Lightly coat saucepan with low fat cooking spray, add mushrooms, cook over med heat until juices have evaporated, approx 7 min.
- Add garlic and stock which is the stock cube and 300mls of water and boil for 3 mins, until reduced by a third.
- Whisk in the soft cheese and wholegrain mustard, remove from heat.
- Grill the pork or until cooked.
- Warm the sauce and pour over the pork.
Serve with fresh veg or brown rice
|Fruit & Veg||0.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Pork
You'll find many more pork recipes to tempt you in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own pork favourites, give it a try!