Piri Piri Prawn Salad Wrap
Super quick and simple to make - easily adjust the seasoning to suit your own taste.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 6 mins
- Calories: 317
- 1 Wholemeal Tortilla Wrap
- 100g Cooked and Peeled Prawns
- 1 Tsp Piri Piri Seasoning
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 20 Pumps Olive Oil Spray
- 10g Little Gem Lettuce (about 2 leaves)
- 2 Tbsps Reduced Fat Soured Cream
- 1 Sm Bunch Coriander Leaves
- 2 Pinches Black Pepper
- 1 Med Tomato
- 1 Pinch Salt
- Crush the garlic, shred the lettuce leaves, dice the tomato, chop the coriander leaves.
- Heat the olive oil spray in a non-stick pan on a low-medium heat. Add the prawns, garlic, piri piri seasoning and a pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for 4-6 minutes until cooked through.
- Assemble the tortilla with the shredded lettuce, tomato, coriander, prawn mix and sour cream.
You can make this suitable for vegetarians and vegans by using diced firm tofu in place of the prawns.
|Fruit & Veg||1.9|
More Quick & Easy Calorie Counted Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more quick and easy recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite recipes, give it a try!