Roasted Mediterranean Vegetable Pasta under 500 calories
Roasted mediterranean vegetables are so simple to prepare yet bursting with flavour. Toss them into some freshly cooked pasta for a quick, easy and delicious dinner.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 464
- ½ aubergine
- ½ courgette
- ½ yellow pepper
- ¼ red onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 1 clove garlic
- 75g dry wholewheat pasta
- ½ red chilli pepper, to taste
- 5 basil leaves
You can try different ingredients...
Simply add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and add/remove ingredients to make it perfect for you - and the programme automatically calculates the calories for you!
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Chop the aubergine, courgette, onion and pepper into 2cm bite-sized cubes.
- Pop into an oven proof dish and drizzle with the oil.
- Add the cherry tomatoes and crush over the garlic - and toss them all together to coat.
- Roast in the oven for 20mins.
- Meanwhile cook the pasta as per packet instructions / according to taste.
- Add the roasted vegetables to the drained pasta.
- Serve garnished with chilli (to taste) and basil leaves.
|Fruit & Veg||5.9|
Looking for Low Calorie Recipes?
You can take your choice from hundreds more calorie counted recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own, give it a try!