Creamy Salmon & Broccoli Pasta Recipe
By the wlr team
A simple, creamy pasta dish that hits the spot every time. Super quick and easy to make, this dish can be made up in only 20 minutes.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 377
- 88g broccoli
- 100g cooked, wholewheat fusilli
- 125g canned pink salmon
- 50g light, garlic & herb soft cheese
- 100g crisp salad
- Prepare the broccoli florets and lightly cook.
- Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Place the pasta in a pan with the broccoli florets, pink salmon and low-fat soft cheese. Heat gently (adding little water if necessary to stop the dish from sticking) until piping hot.
Serve with salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Calorie Counted Pasta Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more pasta recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own perfect pasta, give it a try!