Chicken, Onion & Mushroom Pasta with Half Fat Creme Fraiche <sub>under 350 calories per serving</sub>
By the wlr team
Enjoy this quick and easy chicken dish for less than 350 calories! A great recipe for when you just want to put something on the table, but don’t want to compromise a beautiful meal.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 348
- 260g cooked wholewheat pasta
- 100g skinless chicken breast fillets
- 50g red onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 100g closed cup mushroom
- 100ml half fat creme fraiche
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Place water in pan and put onto boil in preparation for cooking the pasta. Slice the chicken. Peel and dice the onion, peel and crush the garlic. Wipe and slice the mushrooms.
- Heat a frying pan over a medium heat and dry fry the chicken pieces. When cooked, remove from the heat and place to one side.
- Add the pasta to the pan and cook as the packet instructions.
- While the pasta cooks, dry fry the onion and garlic, then once the onions have softened add the mushrooms and the chicken to the pan.
- Remove the frying pan from the heat and stir in the creme fraiche. Drain the pasta and add this to the frying pan too.
- Toss together and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||1.0|
More Calorie Counted Pasta Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more pasta recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own perfect pasta, give it a try!