Chicken, Apple & Pasta Salad Recipe
By the wlr team
Something a little different for lunch, or a simple dinner, this healthy chicken and apple pasta tastes great and provides you with loads of your daily fibre intake.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 506
- 75g fusilli wholewheat pasta, cooked
- 145g chicken breast
- 100g cherry tomatoes
- 80g celery
- 125g braeburn apples
- 22g reduced calorie mayonnaise
- 80g mixed leaf salad
- Turn on the grill to a medium heat. Cook the pasta as per packet instructions.
- Grill the chicken for 8-10 minutes per side until cooked through. Leave to cool. Chop the grilled chicken.
- Wash and chop the tomatoes, celery and apple.
- Mix the cooked pasta with the chopped grilled chicken breast, tomatoes, chopped celery, chopped apple and 2tsp reduced-calorie mayonnaise.
- Serve with a green salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||5.0|
More Calorie Counted Pasta Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more pasta recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own perfect pasta, give it a try!