Reduced Fat Cheesy Chicken and Broccoli Bake 457 calories per serving
Recipe taken from wlr's Build-Your-Own Delish Diet Plan
Using reduced fat mozzarella and cheddar, this pasta bake is both low calorie and low fat. You can use up any leftover roast chicken, add a few storecupboard ingredients, and have it cooking in the oven in under 15 minutes... leaving you 20 minutes free to chill whilst it works its magic! Just the perfect recipe for a midweek meal.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 35 mins
- Calories: 457
- 200g roasted chicken breast
- 200g broccoli
- 3 sundried tomatoes
- ½ ball reduced fat mozzarella (62.5g)
- 30g reduced fat cheddar
- 300g dry penne
- 70g frozen peas
- 200g passata
- ½ tsp Italian mixed herbs
- 50g garlic and herb light Philadelphia
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 190°C / Gas Mark 5 / 375°F
- Cut the cooked chicken into pieces and broccoli into small florets. Chop the sundried tomato, dice the mozzarella and grate the cheddar.
- Cook the penne in a large pan of boiling water for 11 mins.
- Boil the broccoli for 5 mins, throw in the peas for a minute before the end of the cooking time.
- Drain the pasta and vegetables.
- Warm the passata for a minute in the microwave.
- Put the broccoli in the bottom of an ovenproof dish, cover with passata and sprinkle over the herbs.
- Stir the Phildelphia and sundried tomatoes into the penne, then spoon it into the dish.
- Swirl a fork through the contents of the dish a couple of times, but don’t mix it all up together.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella and grated cheddar. Bake in the oven for 20 mins
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Low Calorie and Reduced Fat Meals
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!
This recipe is just one of the 30 delicious dinners in wlr's new book... Featuring quick-and-easy, calorie counted meals - there's ideas for scrummy breakfasts and luscious lunches too! Discover how to eat well and lose weight