This quick and easy pasta dish can be made up in only half an hour. Sure to please everyone at not even 450 calories per serving, you can enjoy a classic and watch your calories.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 15 mins
- Calories: 441
- 1 small onion
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 45g parma ham
- 150g linguine
- 2 egg yolks
- 20g parmesan
- 1 tsp fresh chives
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Peel and finely chop the onions.
- Take the finely chopped onion and place in a large, deep, non-stick frying pan with 150ml of water and bring to the boil. Lower the heat to medium, cover and cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid, turn up the heat and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until the water has evaporated.
- Add the olive oil and the Parma ham and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until browned, stirring frequently. Remove from the heat and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook the linguine according to the packet instructions, adding half a teaspoon of salt to the cooking water.
- While the pasta cooks, mix the egg yolks, parmesan, chives and tabasco together in a large bowl.
- Drain the pasta when cooked, reserving 3 to 4 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Mix together the pasta, egg yolks and parmesan mixture with the reserved cooking liquid, the onion and the Parma ham.
- Season well and serve immediately
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Pasta Recipes
You can take your choice from hundreds more pasta recipes in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own perfect pasta, give it a try!