Hammy Pea Bites Recipe
By the wlr team
Get creative with these ham & pea bites, great low calorie snacks that are great for lunches too. These will work with any ingredients you want so mix it up and try something new.
- Recipe makes: 8 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 112
- 4 Tbsps/60ml Milk, Whole, Average
- ½ Serving/42.5g Peas, Frozen, Average
- 3 Slices/135g Bread, White, Thick Sliced, Premium, Village Bakery, Aldi
- 1 Serving/50g Tomatoes, Plum, Baby, Average
- 4 Av Eggs/232g Eggs, Medium, British, Merevale, Aldi
- 2 Slices/26g Ham, Thin Sliced, Smoked, Morrisons
- 25g Spinach, Baby, Average
- ½ Tsp/2.5g Salt, Table, Average
- 1 Tsp/2g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
- 1 Serving/30g Cheese, Cheddar, Extra Mature, Average
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F/Gas mark 4
1. Roll out slices of bread and cut out 8 circles.
2. Break eggs into bowl; add salt, pepper and milk. Dip bread circles in eggy mixture and push gently into silicone bun cases.
3. Cut up remaining ingredients; mix with left over egg mixture
Spoon mixture into bread cases.
Bake in oven for about 20 mins or until brown and set.
These would work with any ingredients mixed into the egg. Why not be creative. Let the kids help you make these!
|Fruit & Veg||0.2|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Snacks
You'll find many more recipes for sweet and savoury snacks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy snacks, give it a try!