Banana Smoothie Recipe
By the wlr team
This simple banana smoothie can be enjoyed as a breakfast or If you’ve got spare calories enjoy it as a snack through the day. Quick to make and low calories this recipe is also 1 of your 5 a day!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Calories: 247
- 101g Banana, Raw, Flesh Only, Average
- 100g Yoghurt, Banana & Custard, Smooth, Mullerlight, Muller
- 200ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
1. Peel and slice the banana.
2. Add to a blender with the yoghurt and milk. Blitz until smooth.
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Snacks
You'll find many more recipes for sweet and savoury snacks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy snacks, give it a try!