This simple banana smoothie can be enjoyed as a breakfast or If you’ve got spare calories enjoy it as a snack through the day. Quick to make and low calories this recipe is also 1 of your 5 a day!
- 1 serving
- 101g Banana, Raw, Flesh Only, Average
- 100g Yoghurt, Banana & Custard, Smooth, Mullerlight, Muller
- 200ml Milk, Semi Skimmed, Average
1. Peel and slice the banana.
2. Add to a blender with the yoghurt and milk. Blitz until smooth.
Nutrition information per serving
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Snacks
You'll find many more recipes for sweet and savoury snacks in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own scrummy snacks, give it a try!
Try it Free »
50 Real Food Recipes for Under 500 Calories. Just cook, serve and enjoy
Find Out More