Mediterranean Salmon en Papillotte
By the wlr team
Steaming salmon in a parcel, in its own marinade, ensures the fish is juicy and full of flavour. Served with veg and salad for only 376 calories per meal.
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 376
- 2 salmon fillets, skin on
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- ½ aubergine
- 1 courgette
- 1 shallot
- 4 garlic cloves
- 120g new potatoes
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 50ml white wine
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 pinches black pepper
- 20g lambs lettuce
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Turn the oven on to 180C. Cut 4 sheets of baking paper big enough to encase each salmon fillet with the vegetables.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes into halves, chop the aubergine and courgette into small chunks. Peel and finely slice the shallot, peel the garlic. Thinly slice the potatoes into rounds.
- Season the salmon fillets with a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix together the olive oil, dijon mustard and chilli flakes. Spread the mixture over the salmon fillets on the skin side.
- Arrange the potato slices on the baking paper equally between 2 sheets, with 2 whole garlic cloves for each. Lay the salmon on skin side down, then add the chopped vegetables on top of the salmon fillet (some will fall around it).
- Lay the remaining baking sheets over the fillets and fold the edges together with the bottom sheet by scrunching them together upwards all the way around. Just before you seal them completely add a generous splash of white wine to the parcels.
- When the parcels are sealed, place on a baking tray in the oven and cook for 20-25 minutes until the salmon is cooked through but still slightly firm. Serve in the parcels with the lambs lettuce garnish.
If Salmon is one of your favourites for a fish supper, why not try our other popular Salmon Recipes:
- Salmon and Leek Filo Parcels
- Salmon and Spinach Salad
- Stir Fried Noodles with Salmon and Tiger Prawns
The Mediterranean Style of eating is a great way to stay healthy and lose weight - studies have shown a range of health benefits to the Mediterranean Diet. If you want to give it a try, take a look at our 7-day Mediterranean Diet Plan.
|Fruit & Veg||3.5|
More Calorie Counted Recipes for Fish & Shellfish
You'll find hundreds more recipes for fab fish and other meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own favourite fish dish, give it a try!
You'll find 30 delish dinners, 30 lush lunches and 30 scrummy breakfasts in this colourful book ... quick-and-easy recipes for calorie counted meals that prove you don't need to feel deprived when you're dieting. Only £7.99 in the wlr shop