Tuna Lemon & Rocket Risotto Recipe
By the wlr team
A twist on a classic risotto this recipe also comes together in a much shorter time than the traditional. Providing 2 of your 5 a day means not only is this dish delicious but it’s also healthy, what’s not to love?
- Recipe makes: 2 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 30 mins
- Calories: 559
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 175g risotto rice
- 50ml dry white wine
- 2 tsp vegetable stock granules
- 150g tuna steak in spring water, drained
- 15g parmesan
- 100g fresh lemons
- 50g rocket
- Peel and dice the onion.
- Heat oil in wide heavy based pan, add onion and cook for 5 min. Add in the rice, stirring until grains coated, cook for 1 min.
- Add wine and allow to bubble until completely absorbed. Gradually add in the hot stock, a ladel at a time, stirring with each addition until absorbed.
- When the rice cooked but still al dente, stir in tuna, parmesan, lemon zest and juice and cook until heated through.
- Remove from heat and season to taste.
- Great served on a bed of fresh rocket.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.1|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!