Spinach, Broad Bean & Feta Cous Cous Salad
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Calories: 427
- 200g cous cous (dry weight)
- 300g broad beans (weighed without pod)
- 125g baby spinach
- 20g fresh mint
- 85g pitted black olives
- 200g Feta cheese
- Prepare the couscous as per the packet instructions.
- Boil broad beans according to pack instructions. Drain then rinse under cold running water, drain again.
- Stir the broad beans, spinach, mint and the black olives into the couscous.
- Crumble in the feta. Drizzle with plenty of olive oil and season.
Toss well and serve.
|Fruit & Veg||1.7|