Spicy Gammon & Bean Hotpot Recipe
Sometimes all you need is a simple meal when you get home from work, this low calorie hotpot recipe is just that. Perfect served with a jacket potato or some crusty bread.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 25 mins
- Calories: 247
- 300g less than 5% fat gammon steaks
- 250g leeks
- 227g carrots
- 410g canned, chopped tomatoes
- 1 can mixed, hot & spicy beans
- 200ml apple juice
- 100g red split lentils
- 2 sp wholegrain mustard
- Spray a large saucepan with low fat cooking spray and cook gammon for 2-3 minutes.
- Add all the ingredients and bring to boil.
- Reduce heat, season, cover and simmer for 20-35 mins.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||4.1|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!