Skinny Meat Fest Pizza Recipe
Why not try this skinny version of a classic meat fest pizza? Its quick and easy to make and packed full of meaty flavour. You can still enjoy your favourite meals while watching your calories.
- Recipe makes: 1 pizza
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 12 mins
- Calories: 635
- 20g pepperoni
- 20g extra lean ham
- 30g reduced fat mozzarella
- 150g thin and crispy pizza base
- 100g passata
- 1g dried oregano
Preheat oven to 220°C / Gas Mark 7 / 425°F
- Lightly grease a baking tray.
- Thinly slice the pepperoni, cut the ham into small squares and grate the mozzarella.
- Put the pizza base on the baking tray, spread the passata over the base and sprinkle on the oregano. Sprinkle the ham and pepperoni on top.
- Top with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the oven for 12 minutes until cheese is melted.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.4|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!