Skinny Full English Recipe
Everyone has those mornings where you just want a big juicy fry up; with this recipe you can get just that at 331 calories per serving! With 3 of your 5 a day and almost 7g of fiber this breakfast will keep you going throughout the day. This dish can be prepared and on your plate within 15 minutes, so enjoy!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 331
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 unsmoked bacon medallions
- 1 small can baked beans
- 1 medium egg
- 1 medium slice granary bread
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
- Cut tomato in half and season with a little salt and black pepper. Place tomato and bacon under the grill.
- After 5 minutes, heat the beans in a saucepan and crack the eggs into the frying pan and place the bread under the grill.
- When the egg is almost cooked, flip it in the pan to seal the yolk.
Serve and enjoy!
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!