Omelette with Chives & Potatoes Recipe
Mix up your omelette this weekend with this potato twist. Enjoy this recipe for breakfast, lunch or brunch and feel free to add any extra veggies or extras you wish.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 317
- 3 Tbsps/45ml Oil, Olive, Extra Virgin, Average
- 1 Med/180g Onions, Raw, Average
- 5 Eggs/290g Eggs, Free Range, Medium, Average, Weight with Shell
- 3 Servings/600g Potatoes, Maris Piper, British, Asda
- 3 Tsps/6g Chives, Fresh, Average
- ¼ Tsp/1.25g Salt, Table, Average
- ¼ Tsp/0.5g Pepper, Black, Freshly Ground, Average
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F, Gas Mark 4).
2. Finely slice the potatoes and lay on a non-stick baking tray, drizzle with 1tbsp of olive oil, season and bake for 15 minutes.
3. In a medium sized oven-proof frying pan, heat the remaining oil and cook the onions for 10 mins, until golden, stirring occasionally.
4. Empty onions into a bowl, then put a layer of potatoes back in the frying pan, top with the onions and repaeat layers.
5. Lightly beat the eggs with the chives, season with salt and pepper and pour over the potatoes and onions.
6. Place the pan in the oven and cook for 25-30 mins.
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!