Omelette with Chives & Potatoes Recipe
By the wlr team
Mix up your omelette this weekend with this potato twist. Enjoy this recipe for breakfast, lunch or brunch and feel free to add any extra veggies or extras you wish.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 45 mins
- Calories: 317
- 600g potatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 5 medium eggs
- 3 tsp fresh chives
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Finely slice the potatoes and lay on a non-stick baking tray, drizzle with the olive oil, season and bake for 15 minutes.
- In a medium sized oven-proof frying pan, heat the remaining oil and cook the onions for 10 mins, until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Empty onions into a bowl, then put a layer of potatoes back in the frying pan, top with the onions and repeat layers.
- Lightly beat the eggs with the chives, season with salt and pepper and pour over the potatoes and onions.
- Place the pan in the oven and cook for 25-30 mins.
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!