Mushroom & Bacon Omelette with Salad leaves Recipe
Omelette’s are a staple breakfast in most households. With this low calorie, low carb version of a classic, you don’t have to miss out just because you’re counting calories. Enjoy for breakfast, or even for lunch.
- Recipe makes: 1 omelette
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 5 mins
- Calories: 290
- 108g large flat mushrooms
- 2 medium eggs
- 59g rindless, smoked back bacon
- 1ml rapeseed oil
- 45g mixed leaf salad
- Wipe and slice the mushrooms. Beat the eggs together in a separate bowl or jug.
- Heat a frying pan and dry fry the sliced bacon. Halfway through cooking, add the mushrooms.
- When cooked remove from the pan. Add the oil and when hot add the beaten egg. Sprinkle the filling on top. Once the egg is cooked through, fold one side into the middle of the pan and fold once more (so it's into 3) out of the pan and onto the plate.
- Serve with the salad.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||2.0|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!