Jacket Potato with Tuna & Sweetcorn Recipe
Everyone loves a classic jacket potato, enjoy as either lunch or dinner with a fresh salad and low fat dressing. This healthy meal provides you with over 10g of fiber, and more than 2 of your 5 a day!
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 1 hr
- Calories: 649
- 200g baking potato
- 129g tuna chunks, in brine
- 70g sweetcorn niblets, in water
- 30g extra light mayonnaise
- 10g butter
- ½ medium avocado
- 80g mixed leaf salad
- 1 tsp low fat French dressing
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Make a cross in the top of your potato with a sharp knife. Once the oven is at temperature place the potato on a baking tray in the centre of the oven.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes.
- 10 minutes before the potato is ready, begin to assemble the other ingredients.
- Mix the tuna, sweetcorn and the mayo together.
- When the potato is cooked (you can check this by trying to slide a knife into it - if it glides in easily it's done), cut in half and arrange on your plate.
- Divide the butter in half and mash into each half of the potato.
- Spoon the tuna mixture over the potato.
- Scoop out the flesh from the avocado and serve on the plate with your potato, salad and the French dressing.
|Fruit & Veg||2.8|
More Calorie Counted Meals
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!