Hoummus Pitta Recipe
Try this high fibre snack served with a simple salad for your lunch today. This quick and easy snack idea is simply delicious and so easy to make, you’ll be having this over and over.
- Recipe makes: 1 serving
- Cook time: 2 mins
- Calories: 341
- 60g Bread, Pitta, Wholemeal, Tesco
- 43g Houmous, Healthy Living, 50% Less Fat, Tesco
- 28g Apricots, Dried, Ready to Eat, Tesco
- 1oz/28g Peppers, Yellow, Raw, Unprepared, Average
- 1 Tbsp/10g Seeds, Sunflower, Average
- 1oz/28g Rocket, Unwashed, Organic, Tesco
Method1. Place pitta in toaster for one minute.
2. Remove and allow to cool slightly before splitting to add the filling of hoummus followed by chopped pepper, chopped apricot, seeds and finally rocket.
|Fruit & Veg||1.3|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!