Ham and Leek Cobbler Recipe
By the wlr team
These tasty mini cobblers are both low fat and low calories. Try these with your Sunday dinner instead of classic meats or serve with some of your favourite steamed veggies.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 40 mins
- Calories: 211
- 450g leeks
- 10 sprays low cal oil spray
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 100g self raising flour
- 112.5g fat free, natural, greek style yoghurt
- 4.95ml vegetable oil
- 0.8g fresh thyme
- ¼ tsp salt
- 85g ham
- 140g frozen peas
- 1 braeburn apple
Preheat oven to 200°C / Gas Mark 6 / 400°F
- Fry leeks in low cal oil spray and add stock.
- Tip flour in bowl make a well in the centre and add the yoghurt, vegetable oil, thyme, salt and bring together using a knife. Divide into 4 rounds.
- Stir in ham, peas and apple into the leeks and then divide into pie dishes, top each one with the dough, scatter on thyme and cook for 20 mins or until golden.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||1.8|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!