Feta & Spinach & Spring Onion Quiche (No Pastry) Recipe
By the wlr team
For a quick lunch, why not try this easy to make non pastry quiche? This low carb, low calorie recipe is perfect for picnics, bbqs, or just to have in the fridge as a snack! Best served with a crispy green salad and some low fat dressing, if you have the calories!
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 10 mins
- Calories: 117
- 90g baby spinach
- 80g cherry tomatoes
- 20g spring onion
- 4 medium eggs
- 50g low fat feta cheese
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
Preheat oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4 / 350°F
- Finely chop the spinach, cherry tomatoes and spring onion.
- Whisk the eggs and crumble and mix in half the feta cheese.
- Set a pan over a medium heat and lightly saute the cherry tomatoes, spring onions and spinach.
- Drain the mixture and divide the vegetables into four ramekins, and pour in the egg and feta cheese mixture.
- Bake in a pre heated oven for 6 minutes or until the egg is nearly set . . . sprinkle the rest of the feta cheese over each quiche and bake for a further 2 minutes.
Serve with a green salad.
|Fruit & Veg||0.6|
More Calorie Counted Meals
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!