Farmers Courgette and Broad Bean Quiche Recipe
Try this healthy Courgette and Broad Bean Quiche... a rich and decadent low calorie lunch for just 150 calories! Add a crispy fresh side salad for a tasty, filling lunch that won’t break the calorie bank.
- Recipe makes: 4 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 20 mins
- Calories: 151
- 7g olive oil spread
- 45g frozen, ready to roll filo pastry
- 80g fresh broad beans
- 80g courgette
- 2 large eggs
- ¼ pint semi-skimmed milk
- 30g mature cheddar cheese
- Grease a dish with the spread and line with filo.
- Par cook the beans and courgette.
- Whisk eggs and add milk and grated cheese - season.
- Pour mixture into pastry case and dot the courgette and beans in - if there are too many beans and courgette have on the side with the quiche!
For more taste spread pastry with mustard and add herbs to egg mixture.
Want to try different ingredients?
You can add this recipe to My Recipes in WLR and swap ingredients to make it perfect for you . . .
|Fruit & Veg||0.5|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!