Exotic Fruit Salad with Seedy Bites Recipe
By the wlr team
This recipe adds fruit salad and homemade seedy bites. Make this recipe vegan by skipping the yoghurt and try changing the honey for maple syrup.
- Recipe makes: 6 servings
- Prep time:
- Cook time: 2 mins
- Calories: 144
- 1 Serving/25g Seed Mix, Three Seeds, Tesco
- 1½ Tsps/22.5g Honey, Clear, Basics, Sainsbury's
- 1 Apple/80g Apples, Braeburn, Co-Op
- 1 Banana/116g Banana, Asda
- 1 Med/145g Oranges, Fresh, without Peel, Average
- 1 Serving/250g Watermelon, Flesh Only, Average
- 1 Pack/200g Pineapple, Chunks, Fresh, Sainsbury's
- 1 Pack/400g Strawberries, British, Asda
- 1 Pack/150g Blueberries, Fresh, Raw, Asda
- 1 Serving/100g Yoghurt, Greek, Low Fat, Average
Method1. Make the fruit salad.
2. Mix honey and seeds in a pan and toast for 2 mins, pour onto a baking tray and allow to cool. cut into fingers. (should make 8 fingers)
|Fruit & Veg||3.0|
More Calorie Counted Meal Makers
You can take your choice from hundreds more recipes for tasty but healthy meals in WLR, plus you can use the tools to easily calculate the calories in your own homemade favourites, give it a try!